About

A ranting beautiful blog for the lady, Nicole~
Please exit if you do not think of Nicole being lady-like....

The Lady

The girl who is a shopperholic
Who believe in fate & sparks
Has very strong self-ideology

Friends think she is a vain drama queen
Constantly need attention in anyway

Desires

High Distinctions
Long black hair
Fair rosy complexion
Hong Kong trip
Driving license
White stuffs
LOVE
KTVing~~

By My Side

Jupiter Cafe Pal
St John Mate
2E2 Da Jie
2E2 Sisterz
Sugarlink 38
2c pri buddy

Precious days

> I'm feeling quite pathetic now. My topshop rubber/...
> Been really busy since Mon. Finally, I have finish...
> I'm in a new environment. A small office in Ubi. I...
> well proj ended up becoming a fight. its still in ...
> wow i havent been blogging for abt a month...schoo...
> Meet up w Mrs Shim on Friday for a short meet up b...
> Meet up with the girls, HS, YS & SY, ytd. It’s bee...
> Am being ditched by my student. I was teaching her...
> Went to club on Saturday at THE PUMP ROOM…It still...
> Luck is running super super low. Was supposed to m...

Lost Memories

> March 2007
> April 2007
> May 2007
> June 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008
> February 2009
> May 2009
> June 2009

Your Say


Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* LG*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: x
Image: o
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

Sunday, December 07, 2008

Erm...recently I'm feeling quite bore and lonely.



I must find some distraction/ commitment and lead a fulfilling life~ It's about ME not others!!! I live for myself.



My new motto...







My new hairstyle. Love it!!! Although others have alternative thoughts...


I'm using this cup right now. It's super gigantic, making it "difficult" to drink...Haha. Basically, it defeat the purpose of a cup but it's chio, hello kitty & change colour when you pour in hot water. So, I'm in love w it >.<

-Lost in love @ 2:11 PM