About

A ranting beautiful blog for the lady, Nicole~
Please exit if you do not think of Nicole being lady-like....

The Lady

The girl who is a shopperholic
Who believe in fate & sparks
Has very strong self-ideology

Friends think she is a vain drama queen
Constantly need attention in anyway

Desires

High Distinctions
Long black hair
Fair rosy complexion
Hong Kong trip
Driving license
White stuffs
LOVE
KTVing~~

By My Side

Jupiter Cafe Pal
St John Mate
2E2 Da Jie
2E2 Sisterz
Sugarlink 38
2c pri buddy

Precious days

> hey hey hey....coming back to blog more what's on ...
> Finally, my KL trip is confirmed. Yesh...after all...
> Erm...recently I'm feeling quite bore and lonely. ...
> I'm feeling quite pathetic now. My topshop rubber/...
> Been really busy since Mon. Finally, I have finish...
> I'm in a new environment. A small office in Ubi. I...
> well proj ended up becoming a fight. its still in ...
> wow i havent been blogging for abt a month...schoo...
> Meet up w Mrs Shim on Friday for a short meet up b...
> Meet up with the girls, HS, YS & SY, ytd. It’s bee...

Lost Memories

> March 2007
> April 2007
> May 2007
> June 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008
> February 2009
> May 2009
> June 2009

Your Say


Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* LG*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: x
Image: o
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

Tuesday, February 17, 2009


Announment:

I am offically single. Calling for bf material guys......


After relatively a month, I finally know what I am dwelling. I love the past him. But, its over. People change with time. It's ok.

I am welcoming my new chapter of life. Even if it is a boring one that consisting of school, tuitions, dramas and friends. Life goes on and maybe something exciting will happen. Who knows.


I am still looking out for diary. Apparantly those I found are fugly. Any recommendations?

-Lost in love @ 6:33 PM