About

A ranting beautiful blog for the lady, Nicole~
Please exit if you do not think of Nicole being lady-like....

The Lady

The girl who is a shopperholic
Who believe in fate & sparks
Has very strong self-ideology

Friends think she is a vain drama queen
Constantly need attention in anyway

Desires

High Distinctions
Long black hair
Fair rosy complexion
Hong Kong trip
Driving license
White stuffs
LOVE
KTVing~~

By My Side

Jupiter Cafe Pal
St John Mate
2E2 Da Jie
2E2 Sisterz
Sugarlink 38
2c pri buddy

Precious days

> Life should be much more than this. I alway believ...
> Announment:I am offically single. Calling for bf m...
> hey hey hey....coming back to blog more what's on ...
> Finally, my KL trip is confirmed. Yesh...after all...
> Erm...recently I'm feeling quite bore and lonely. ...
> I'm feeling quite pathetic now. My topshop rubber/...
> Been really busy since Mon. Finally, I have finish...
> I'm in a new environment. A small office in Ubi. I...
> well proj ended up becoming a fight. its still in ...
> wow i havent been blogging for abt a month...schoo...

Lost Memories

> March 2007
> April 2007
> May 2007
> June 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008
> February 2009
> May 2009
> June 2009

Your Say


Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* LG*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: x
Image: o
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

Thursday, May 14, 2009


Well someone has been complaining that my blog is serious and dull. I guess its all part of growing old. Haha...I should done up a regular entry today.

Erm... ever since the horrible SQ paper, I've been really busy with my students' exams. I couldnt remember CA papers can be this stressful. I guess this is the different between a good school and neighbourhood school.

Well beside keeping up with tuitions, I have been working my ass off to hunt for a job. The economy is really bad, bad, BAD. I dont remember having such a hard time looking for a job, besides my first job due to the zero experience. Anyway, some of my frens also either cant find a job or are having a hard time coping with their current jobs. I hope recession will passed soon. Its really a tough year for me and many others.

Ok, I think I sound pathetic until now. But, its not that bad. I did went out a couples of time. Haha...Don't worry. I'm still having a semi-life. Went to Tampines One a few times are are horrified by the crowd and aunties queuing to get into UNIQLO likes it is selling some limited edition stuffs. Seriously, its just cotton and basics at an unresonable pricing. Guess, its quite the typical singaporeans act huh.

I had catch afew movies too. Wolverine, Star Trek and soon Angel & Demon. Wolverine is really over-rated for me. Star Trek is cool. Quite an anticipating show. U guys should watch.

Anyway, finally get to meet up with YL after all these time. Have a nice time laughing my stomach out (almost). And ya....maaaa I will consider your pep talk seriously. Haha... I know you are thinking I'm bullshitting as usual.

Conclusion of the day: I will try to be simple-minded. Think less and focus more.


-Lost in love @ 11:26 PM